- Monday and Thursday evenings 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- NEW Beginners Class Wednesday evening 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday morning 9:30am to 11:00am
- Sunday morning 9:45am to 10:45am
Standard Classes are for students 13 and over, however juniors from 10 to 12 may be permitted depending on their individual progress. For information of what to expect if you are new to Aikido, see our About and New Students sections.
- Wednesday and Friday mornings 7am to 8.30am
Master classes are included if you are already on an UNLIMITED direct debit payment plan. Otherwise these classes will attract a different payment arrangement. These morning classes are aimed primarily at intermediate to advanced students of Aikido and other martial artists, focusing mainly on the breakdown of technique while understanding the students release of their ki (energy).
- Monday afternoon 4.15pm to 5.15pm
For children from 5 to 13 years of age. See our Kids page for more information.
Private classes (individual or small group), seminars and workshops also available. Contact us to discuss arrangements to suit you or your organisation. The studio is also available for hire on a one off or ongoing basis.